These binaries are all you need to get started signing chain-trees and running your own local test net.
The most recent release is 0.4.0 including the following updates:
- Defines the core Tupelo types as protocol buffer messages and uses those across all platform-specific development kits.
- Adds configuration options for notary groups.
- Fixes panic on bad tip requests.
- Fixes shell encoding for resolve-data.
- Removed signer produced errors for transactions to prevent attack vector of malicious signers returning fake errors.
You can find basic instructions for setting up and using the platform here.
Tupelo 0.4.0 - Linux
Tupelo 0.4.0 - macOS
Having problems or do you have a question, fill out the form below or join us on our Telegram channel and ask.